The Agile Transformation Professional Certified Course is Accredited for its 2-Day Virtual Classroom & Online Training
Our Accreditation Process: Accreditation serves as the “Trustmark for training” and AgileConneX Incorporated , has received an Official Global Accreditation from The CPD Standards Office, which is the action or process of officially recognizing the (CATP™) courses as a professionally competitive designated status in the Agile/Scrum market.
(CATP™) Certified Agile Transformation Professional Online Training Course equates to 7 hours of CPD
(CATP™) Certified Agile Transformation Professional 2-Day Virtual Classroom w/ Instructor equates to 13 hours of CPD
What Accreditation Means For You: Accreditation means participants who take this course may be eligible for the following:
- Credits from employers, as an approved paid training
- Career advancement opportunities to help in the promotions process
- Learning and Development goals
- Financial aid assistance and support
- Employer reimbursement programs
- Globally recognized competitive professional designation to add your resume profiles
Get Credits Toward Other Professional Designations thru this Course: Scrum Alliance allows its members to claim Scrum Education Units (SEU’s) by taking Agile/Scrum related training courses, webinars and more throughout the year. Taking & successfully passing the CATP™️ online course, or 2-Day Virtual Classroom, would make you eligible to claim credits. PMI and other professional communities may work the same way.
* See our FAQ’s by clicking here to learn more about how taking our courses may be eligible toward Scum Alliance’s SEU’s.
The Agile Transformation Professional Certified Course has met HRCI's criteria for recertification credit.
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Online CATP course HRCI Pre-Approval:
2-Day CATP course HRCI Pre-Approval: